The boy

 i sit With my friend Kiarra she is my first friend in Surabaya she is nice but.... BUT.... i have a story about My friend..... But not that friend actually. but let get started the story show we!

Once upon a time me and my friend in the garden see the beautiful Flower.. and then i hear some noises from Raka house i told to kiarra"are you hear some noises coming from there?"
kiarra say yes!
i totally freak out like what the hell that noises like a monster or something..... and then we going to the house click the doorbell the doorbell sound like girl screaming me just leave the house talk with kiarra and never go to that house again never never after i dead...
ok back to the story
and then raka open the door like he talking pretty like monster
i say " are you making the scary from your bedroom?"
he said no..... i say" okay..... ma... may...maybe just me and kiarra imagination" me inside my HEART SAYS " ok finee.... i never never go that house whatever it is!" but..... i cant.

   and then we sleep until 5 or 7 hours kiarra wake up cause she heard something noises like me. and then kiarra wake me up she talk" can we go there check if there a ghost" i say" nope... nope anymore" and then kiarra says" im gonna give the cat doll" i say yes like of course A cat doll thats cute ......... ok 
we go over the house and kiarra bring ouija board like really are you serious?!
we start playing and start making question like are you haunted this house?, are you gonna kill  raka? and more.......
And then something like glass broke like pcassss i scared so i just run go outside and run to my home.


                          IM GONNA MAKE THIS MAKING SCARIER BYE BYE

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

of me

Little Scary Boy 2.